COMPASSION

Affirmation of life is the spiritual act by which man ceases to live thoughtlessly and begins to devote himself to his life
with reverence in order to give it true value.
— Albert Schweitzer

3/12/2018

Lucia Micarelli - Kashmir


  
( Let me take you there )

As I listen to the rain, I close my eyes and let dreams softly come...I
listen to every drop as it whispers to me "I haven't much time, for I
cannot stay...listen to the rain...you may feel you're alone standing in
the storm but, I am still here with you...close your eyes and let
dreams gently come as I fall softly upon your face, taking you to a
magical place...I am the rain that comes from above, gently soaking you
with my love...

Tears are words your heart can't express...Let your tears come with the
Rain to water your soul as they are the silent language of grief.. 


Emmanuel Lucia Micarelli and Chris Botti. Chris Botti in Boston Concert 

 * * * * * 

Acclaimed trumpeter Chris Botti and "rock star" violinist Lucia Micarelli
February 28 on PBS





No comments:

Post a Comment