COMPASSION

Affirmation of life is the spiritual act by which man ceases to live thoughtlessly and begins to devote himself to his life
with reverence in order to give it true value.
— Albert Schweitzer

1/29/2013

AFFIRMATIONS FOR PROSPERITY

AFFIRMATIONS  FOR  PROSPERITY

I now draw from the abundance of the spheres my immediate and endless supply,
           All channels are free!
           All doors are open!

My ships come in over a calm sea, under grace in perfect ways.

I spend money under direct inspiration wisely and fearlessly, knowing my supply is endless and immediate

I am fearless in letting money go out, knowing God is my immediate and endless supply.

Goodness and mercy shall follow me in all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the house of abundance forever.

My supply is endless, inexhaustible and immediate and comes to me under grace in perfect ways.

I now release the gold-mine within me.  I am linked with an endless golden stream of prosperity which comes to me under grace in perfect ways.

            -How to Prosper in Hard Times


No comments:

Post a Comment