COMPASSION

Affirmation of life is the spiritual act by which man ceases to live thoughtlessly and begins to devote himself to his life
with reverence in order to give it true value.
— Albert Schweitzer

3/16/2013

“Eye of The Dragon”

as you move your eyes around these pictures, pattern in use produces an illusory movement, making the “Eye of The Dragon” ascend or descend. The pulsation direction solely depends on the picture you picked for observation. All of these were created by #Akiyoshi Kitaoka, who it seems has became regular author we feature. First picture below, originally titled “Ascending Dragon” is the one that worked best for me. I couldn’t believe the image was static. Each time I moved my eyeballs around it (even slightly), it seemed as if the whole spiral approached me a step closer – even though I knew this couldn’t have happened. Let’s see if it worked for you, or am I too tired to be objective…



Eye of The Dragon Illusion



Eye of The Dragon Illusion


Eye of The Dragon Illusion


Eye of The Dragon Illusion

No comments:

Post a Comment