COMPASSION

Affirmation of life is the spiritual act by which man ceases to live thoughtlessly and begins to devote himself to his life
with reverence in order to give it true value.
— Albert Schweitzer

3/01/2013

VW Jetta (Egg Suckin' Dog) - Johnny Cash song





VW uses Johnny Cash song on new Jetta commercial.


 
 "Dirty Old Egg-Suckin' Dog" 
 
Well, he's not very handsome to look at
Ohh, he's shaggy and he eats like a hog
And he's always killin' my chickens
That dirty old egg suckin' dog

Egg suckin' dog
I'm gonna stomp your head in the ground
If you don't stay out of my hen house
You dirty old egg suckin' hound
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net ]


Now, if he don't stop eatin' my eggs up
Though I'm not a real bad guy
I'm gonna get my riffle and send him
To that great chicken house in the sky

Egg suckin' dog
Your always hangin' around
But you'd better stay out of my hen house
You dirty old egg suckin' hound


Songwriter(s): Jack Clement
Copyright: Jack Music Inc.
Official lyrics powered by

Lyrics from eLyrics.net





source:
VW Jetta (Egg Suckin' Dog) - YouTube

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q-099jqjgk&NR=1&feature=endscreen





No comments:

Post a Comment